To remake the Na-MT film and take UV-vis of salt-porphyrin solutions
Na-MT Film Preparation
- A new Na-MT film had to be made, because the when the original film broke again when put into the osmosis apparatus for ion conductivity.
- # 1 g PVOH and 0.1 g Na-MT were dissolved in 7 mL H2O on a heated hot plate.
- Once the PVOH dissolved, 1 mL of glutaraldehyde was added.
- The gel was stirred for 3 minutes and then was poured into a plastic dish and was allowed to evaporate until Friday.
Salt Solution Preparation
- Made 10 mL of 10 mM solutions of Fe2(SO4)3, Al2(SO4)3, CuSO4, and Na2SO4
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.