I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Elizabeth Vickers
- Stanford University
- B07, Y2E2
- 473 Via Ortega
- Stanford, CA 94305-4201
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Currently working part time, keeping everything in order for the Smolke and Endy labs.
Acting Lab Manager and Responsible for Chemical Inventory, Glassware, Sterilization, General Supplies, General Maintenance, Some Media.
Safety Officer for both labs.
BERT Officer for the lab.
- Radcliffe Seminars, Cambridge, MA - Graduate Certificate in Landscape Design, 1997
- Bates College, Lewiston, ME - B.S. Biology, 1985
- Currently not carrying out bench work.
PREVIOUS CAREER WORK IN BIOLOGY
- Research Technician, Cochran Lab, Center for Cancer Research, MIT, Cambridge, MA 1988-1992
- Research Technician, Selkoe Lab, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA 1986-1987
- Research Technician, Hayes Lab, Dana Farber Cancer Instititute, Boston, MA 1985-1986
- A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....