|Line 37:||Line 37:|
[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Ellis_O%27Neill#Links | Ellis' Wikipedia user page]
[http://scrippsscholars.ucsd.edu/bsmoore/people/ellis-oneill-phd | Ellis at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography]
[http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/ellis-o-neill/22/238/929 | Ellis on LinkedIn]
[https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ellis_ONeill/?ev=hdr_xprf | Ellis' ResearchGate profile]
Revision as of 16:34, 29 January 2014
Ellis O'Neill is a Postdoctoral Scholar at in the Center for Marine Biotechnology and Biomedicine at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
9500 Gilman Drive
E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently working at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD, California, from January 2014. Working with Brad Moore's group on Natural Product biosynthesis.
- Previously worked at the John Innes Centre in Norwich, UK, from October 2009 to December 2013. Working with Rob Field's, in the department of Chemical Biology, on synthetic glycobiology and molecular engineering.
- Summer 2009 spent in Plant Sciences department at Cambridge University continuing work on his undergraduate project with David Baulcombe on Riboswitches and RNA silencing, expressing the silencing supressor protein p19 in Chalmydomonas reinhardtii.
- Graduated with a BA in Natural Sciences from Cambridge University in 2009.
- Summer 2008 Ellis worked in the Genetics and Plant Sciences Departments at Cambridge University as part of the University 2008 iGEM team., culminating in the iGEM competion hosted at MIT, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Molecular Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
- Molecular Biology of Plants and Microbes