I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Eric Ma
- The University of British Columbia
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Finlay Lab at The University of British Columbia. I learned about OpenWetWare from iGEM., and I've joined because I would like to test out the lab notebook feature, in preparation for a team from UBC to participate in iGEM.
This is a list of the projects that I have been working on.
- Eric Ma/Notebook
- [[User:Eric Ma/Notebook/|]]
- MICB322 Lab Book
- MICB323 Lab Book
- iGEM 2010 Lab Prep
- iGEM 2010 Lab Prep/2010
- iGEM 2010 Lab Prep/2010/05
- iGEM 2010 Lab Prep/2010/05/11
- iGEM 2010 Lab Prep/2010/05/12
- iGEM 2010 Lab Prep/2010/05/13
- iGEM 2010 Lab Prep/2010/05/14
- Eric Martin
- B.Sc. Integrated Sciences in Microbiology, Cancer Biology and Biochemistry.
- Synthetic Biology
- Systems Biology
- #Paper1 pmid=6947258
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.