I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Erik Quandt
- UT Austin
- Institute for Cell and Molecular Biology
- 2500 Speedway, MBB 3.312
- Austin, TX 78712-1095
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Use site for molecular biology protocols, and I've joined because Enrolled in CH391L/S12: Synthetic Biology at UT Austin, would like to edit course web page.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- 2005, BS Biology, University of Georgia
- Genome Engineering
- Strain Improvement
- Patrick WM, Quandt EM, Swartzlander DB, and Matsumura I. . pmid:17884825.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.