Esha Atolia (an artistic interpretation)
- Esha Atolia
- Cambridge, MA
- eatolia AT mit DOT edu
I learned about OpenWetWare from through 20.109, and I've joined because To edit the OWW page for 20.109.
- 2013, BS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Cancer research relating to signaling pathways and protein structure.
- Using Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes to Detect RNS and ROS Levels in vivo (Working Paper, Essigmann Lab – 2012)
- Juyal, P.; McKenna, A.M.; Yen, A.; Rodgers, R.P.; Reddy, C.M.; Nelson, R.K.; Andrews, A.B.; Atolia, E.; Allenson, S.J.; Mullins, O.C.; Marshall, A.G., Analysis and Identification of Biomarkers and Origin of Color in a Bright Blue Crude Oil, Energy & Fuels, 25, 172-182 (2011) (Cover Article)
- Rodgers, R.P.; McKenna, A.M.; Savory J.J.; Kaiser N.K.; Atolia E.; Hendrickson C.L.; Marshall A.G., The Petroleome: The Structural Continuum of Petroleum Revealed by Exhaustive Tandem FT-ICR Mass Spectrometry, 59th Amer. Soc. for Mass Spectrom. Annual Conf. on Mass Spectrometry & Allied Topics, Denver, CO, June 5-9 (2011)
- Atolia, E.; McKenna, A.M.; Rodgers, R.P.; Reddy, C.M.; Nelson, R.K. and Marshall, A.G., 3D Graphical Analysis of Ultrahigh-Resolution FT-ICR Mass Spectrometry Data. Comparison of a Crude Oil and Associated Production Deposit, Symp. on Heavy Oil Production and Fouling, 239th Amer. Chem. Soc. Natl. Mtg., San Francisco, CA, March 21-25 (2010)
- Rodgers, R.P.; McKenna, A.M.; Atolia, E.; Yen, A.T.; Juyal, P.; Reddy, C.M.; Nelson, R.K. and Marshall, A.G., Compositional Analysis of a Unique Blue Crude Oil and its Associated Production Deposit by GCxGC MS and (+/-) ESI and (+) APPI FT-ICR MS, 58th Amer. Soc. for Mass Spectrom. Annual Conf. on Mass Spectrometry & Allied Topics, Salt Lake City, UT, May 23-27 (2010)