(Difference between revisions)
(→Selected Paper list)
(→Selected Paper list)
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
Revision as of 11:42, 1 May 2013
"I submit that an individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law." - Martin Luther King Jr
Unofficial Agent E. coli (K12, BL21(DES3), MG1655) synthetic recombination cheat sheet with an emphasis on post-transcriptional calcium binding riboswitches
- Long-term effects of calcium signaling on neuronal growth ? [omim] Dude wheres my axon? [calcium signaling pathways] [axon guidance] [omim] Long-term effects of calcium signaling on neuronal growth ? [omim] Dude wheres my axon? [calcium signaling pathways] [axon guidance] [omim] Long-term effects of calcium signaling on neuronal growth ? [omim] Dude wheres my axon? [calcium signaling pathways] [axon guidance] [omim] Long-term effects of calcium signaling on neuronal growth ? [omim] Dude wheres my axon? [calcium signaling pathways] [axon guidance] [omim]Long-term effects of calcium signaling on neuronal growth ? [omim] Dude wheres my axon? [calcium signaling pathways] [axon guidance] [omim]
Introduction to CAMK2B protein overexpression
- examine the acquisition and mutation of the CAMK2B gene in humans subject to horizontal 30C6HSL based transcription promoters (or "devices" for eugenic doctors).
- Calmodulin dependent inverse/split-pericams and CAMK2B interactions: CAMK2B may depend on exogenous promoters to convey the drug at the right time/place (site-directed mutagenesis). Notice that CAMK2B overexpression is probably an indicator of low neuronal activity (inverse pericams) or osmolitic regulator. (Critical sites: brain (frontal cortex region), amygdala and perhaps the hippocampus, a critical site for memory related brain functions.)
- Never forget atmospheric NH2 as natural source of Nitrogen, hence a ethyl-methyl carbanion may be conjugated to a NH2 molecule in a process known as "benzoin condensation" to produce crystals (N-substituted benzoxazole heterocyclics), thus a form of artificial (asymmetric) Schiff base synthesis may occur as the result of injection of psychochemical intermediates into the atmosphere.
A synthetic biology approach to light-activated protein delivery : A review of recent advancements in synthetically-assisted mind kontrol and monitoring
- 2005 - The search for scFV osmolitic dimer -> ompC dimer protein: P06996 , , 
- 2006 - The eau de coli experiment : Would E. coli, by any other name, smell as sweet?”' : http://www.medgadget.com/2006/11/would_e_coli_by_1.html 1
- leucine auxotrophic gene insert -> osmY http://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/P0AFH8
- Complex transcriptional control of the sigma s-dependent stationary-phase-induced and osmotically regulated osmY (csi-5) gene suggests novel roles for Lrp, cyclic AMP (cAMP) receptor protein-cAMP complex, and integration host factor in the stationary-phase response of Escherichia coli. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8253679
- 2007 - "Reversible acyl-homoserine lactone (AHL) binding to purified Vibrio fischeri LuxR protein.
- "Recovering patients often suffer hallucinations, and sometimes become psychotic" : http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/Image:IGEM2007_Imperial_iGEMGlobe.png
- 2008 -
- 2009 -
- 2010 - Unknown phenotype. Homo sapiens (GRCh37.p10), s288c (Baker Yeast), E.coli BL21(DES3), E. coli, E. coli K12 (MG1655), W3110 : Berkeley Lab scientists open electrical link to living cells : http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2010-10/dbnl-bls102010.php
- 2013 - "5 Disorders Share Genetic Risk Factors, Study Finds": http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/01/health/study-finds-genetic-risk-factors-shared-by-5-psychiatric-disorders.html
Calmodulin kinase type II Beta subunit protein acquisition and expression with 30C6HSL based exogenous promoters (E. coli K12)
- GO:1901896 positive regulation of calcium-transporting ATPase activity: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/QuickGO/GTerm?id=GO:1901896
- GO:0005513 detection of calcium ion: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/QuickGO/GTerm?id=GO:0005513
- GO:0006970 (osmY) : http://www.ebi.ac.uk/QuickGO/GTerm?id=GO:0006970
- Co-occuring terms/annotations for "osmY" are found here.
- Significance of CAMK2B gene acquisition and amplification with exogenous 30C6HSL promoters : Within the rigid “β -can” structure (6) of GFP variants, Baird et al. (7) found a site that would tolerate circular permutations where two portions of the polypeptide are flipped around the central site. With obvious clefts in the β-can, the chromophore of the circularly permuted GFPs (cpGFP) seemed to be more accessible to protons outside of the proteins. The use of cpGFP might be interesting for converting the interaction signal between two protein domains into a change in the electrostatic potential of the chromophore; in other words, to transduce the information of the interaction into a fluorescent signal. 
- Important Note: THIS IS NOT THE SAME NAGAI et al... The other one has DOI: 10.1038/73767. -ER
- Browse the annotations for the Yeast (CMK1) ligand here. (EC 22.214.171.124)
Clinical significance of exogenous promoters (30C6HSL) in the morphogenesis of Breast cancer (erbb2), CES, Parkinson, and Alzheimer diseases via site-directed signaling (mutagenesis)
- Brain disorders : patient become mentally ill/unstable (psychotic) and unable to express clear/rational thoughs
- Visual hallucinations (see Brain disorders above)
- intellect skills degradation (ie the difficulty to learn, remember or acquire new learnings..)
- agressivity (esp. in male subjects)
- selective mutism (esp. in female subjects)
Selected Paper list
- Urbanowski ML, Lostroh CP, and Greenberg EP. . pmid:14729687.
Ugi route to Wilmslow (PS)
- Kussie PH, Gorina S, Marechal V, Elenbaas B, Moreau J, Levine AJ, and Pavletich NP. . pmid:8875929.