A jolie passage
- Calcium chloride (CaCl2) != potassium chloride [Ca2+]
- potassium chloride = food additive
- potassium chloride = KCl (anhydrous) [Cl-]
- KCl (-) mediated CREB1 gene expression: ($35.95)
- Keywords: CREB1, NMDA, potassium chloride, CaM kinase, striatal neurons, dizocilpine
- The weaks are legions! hostile to free speeech! hostile to empathy! hostile to life! better go learn how thermocyclers working to figure out how deepen we sunken
in the bliss of ignorance, tyranny, and the murdering of civilians with the blessing of sick peoples, with no purposes and no directions but to obey their own mediocrity, they were taught to live as slaves and to oppose any who resist the fear of thinking loud, in english, decadence has become their sole purposes, theses slaves aren't worth the troubles, the pain of understanding their pathetic non-sense life, of living into a prison make me remind how depopulation is a thoughful scheme to liberate the fews who deserve it.
Orthogonal serine/threonine-specific GSK-3 inhibitors
- i found this paper worth the mention (2013): http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867413002857 ($31.50)
- NMDA dependent cell adhesion (binding) notes
- c-fos: http://www.uniprot.org/uniprot/P01100
- CREB2: http://www.genome.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?hsa:468
- NMDAR1: http://www.kegg.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?hsa:2902
- You may want to view/download the uniprot datasets here and here.
- Keywords: GSK-3, breast cancer (PKB), Glycine, Wnt signaling pathway
- See also this free PMC article about the GSK-3 kinase here.
- Désactivation sélective du récepteur NMDAR1 (Ser133?)
- Note: Ser133 ? (NMDAR1): un récepteur critique à la formation de la protéine beta-amyloid (APP) 4 d'après de récentes études à ce sujet. 
- Macías W, Carlson R, Rajadhyaksha A, Barczak A, and Konradi C. . pmid:11164788.
- Hijacking the Neuronal NMDAR Signaling Circuit to Promote Tumor Growth and Invasion
- De Cesare D, Jacquot S, Hanauer A, and Sassone-Corsi P. . pmid:9770464.
- Du K and Montminy M. . pmid:9829964.
- Matthews RP, Guthrie CR, Wailes LM, Zhao X, Means AR, and McKnight GS. . pmid:8065343.
- Lee HJ, Mignacca RC, and Sakamoto KM. . pmid:7608156.
Did you know ?
“Whenever the will to power falls off in any way, there will also be physiological decline, decadence. And when the most masculine virtues and drives have been chopped off the god of decadence, he will necessarily turn into a god of the physiologically retrograde, the weak.” – Friedrich Nietzsche - Link