User:Etienne Robillard/Notebook/NMDA dependent cell adhesion
Mo calcium, mo visual hallucinations
An essay on the role of the Integrin beta-3 protein (ITGB3) in Ca2+-dependent orthogonal riboswitches.
In the study of calcium-mediated (Ca2+) neuronal receptors (NMDA and GABA mostly), the relevance of Ca2+-dependent ligands (ie: calmodulin) may hold important factors in the morphogenesis of psychological brain disorders and the pathogenesis of the Alzheimer disease, a important phenotype in the understanding of GPCR-mediated brain mutations. Hence a proper understanding of the polypyrimidine tract binding protein-1 (PTBP1) dependent signaling pathway may reveal new insights in the functions and features of the integrin beta-3 protein as a cell-adhesive (and voltage-gated!) neural substrate for long-term axon and neuronal growth. 
- A integrin beta3 mutant polypeptide lacking the PTBP1 gene ?
- EC 22.214.171.124 http://brenda-enzymes.org/php/result_flat.php4?ecno=126.96.36.199&Suchword=&organism%5B%5D=Homo+sapiens&show_tm=0
- EC 188.8.131.52 (SETD8) http://www.genome.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?hsa:387893
- ITGB2 http://www.genome.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?hsa:3689
- OMIM (ITGB2): http://omim.org/entry/600065 (note the chromosome location and the annotated phenotype)
- Integrins, pyrimidine, glutamine, NMDA, hippocampus, calmodulin, PTBP1, neuropeptides, b-secretase (BACE)
For next time!
- Review and complete wiki class page on Integrase.
- Review Calcium and GABA signaling? (Hint: Wet blanket for Calcium-mediated glutamine excitoxicity!)
- beta-amyloids APP - In the synthesis of 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives via asymmetric PS synthesis, how is beta-linked amyloids (note: For the Alzheimer precursor protein type "APP" on uniprot) responding to 2.45 GHz electromagnetic waves (2.450 GHz is a typical radio-frequency (RF) signal used in portable human wireless devices; Iphone4-type device; etc) for horn-directed mutagenesis of neuronal X-linked polypeptides/ligands ? -ER
- Moreover assuming the psychochemical media require a ultra-sound frequency (ie: 2.450 GHz) to INDUCE mRNA-activated polypeptide alkane isomerisation of the PTBP1 genes, how mentally retarded do you estimate a human-made decision must be (IQ) to allow and implement the forced installation of such biological assault devices without the consent and informed judgement into the homes and residences of civilians ? -ER
- Important Note: Back in World-war 2, Ziklon-b pellets (Auschwitz) were found to dispense the deadly compound to the prisoneers from the outside of the concentration camps. Based on theses evidences, which experimental protocol may you use to measure and verify the risks and effects of cumulative exposure to 1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolines derivatives ? -ER
- Furthermore, based on the evidences correlated to the implementation of such potentially harmful and intrusive technology into unprotected homes (non-ionising EM waves) to human health, do you believe the idea/concept of "smart metering" is an affront to human dignity and thus in direct conflict with the principle of saving lifes ? -ER
- Review this paper here about the DNA methylation of neuropeptides with cyanide affects the NMDA receptor.
- Rhodopsin - Rho/GTPase specific AI inducers: Rhodopsin etc.
- c-Src specialized kinase (SH2/SH3 domain, PH domain, etc)
- MAPK <-> c-Src domain interactions and cross-talk, ie integrins mediated cross-talking, see: EGFR
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear." -Mark Twain
"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor." - Aristotle
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill