Hello and welcome to my chemtrails notebook. :)
Challenges and goals
- Identify the bioaerosol(s) chemical origins and their chronic exposure effects on human health.
- Elucidate the synthetic origins of the pathogen metabolism.
- [XXX Other challenges/goals here..]
Orthogonal and potentially harmful drug delivery evidences involving undisclosed bioaerosol exposure
Start here if you wish to help:
- BCTP: Unit 1: Bicomponent Triton X-100 Tri-n-butyl phosphate
- Unit 1.1: Oil-in-water nanoemulsions as orthogonal drug delivery systems:
Progressive, atypical, and unconventional immunization/chemotherapy evidences
In this section, the proposed learning objective are to uncover and define the secondary
pathogenic functions of the suspicious bioaerosols exposure(s), perniciously implemented
on non-consenting and disinformed populations
- : Unit 2: Bacterial Pathogenicity
H1N1 flu stuff, by year and relevance of publication. (Unit 3)
- Recombinant B. anthracis (endo)spores serving as potential biological agent to deter anthrax and influenza microbes in murrine and swine, or the emergence of nanovaccines in orthogonal drug delivery systems, with potential immunogenic features, like calmodulin (CaM) protein expression, and site-specific antigenic-like response (mutagenesis):
- http://anthraxvaccine.org (currently out-of-service! Last updated: 2012/03/30. Why is the downtime not resolved??)
- Also look here for more dots. And here too.
- Keywords: anthrax vaccine, BCTP, B. anthracis, B. cereus, food-grade protein nanoemulsions based drug delivery systems in aerosolized form, nanovaccines, H1N1, cytokine, bioaerosols, antigenic sin, antigenic drift, antigenic shift, immunotoxins, rPA (recombinant Protective Antigen),
- A single immunization with a dry powder anthrax vaccine protects rabbits against lethal aerosol challenge.
- 19514852 (pXO1 = conjugative plasmid, 184 kb long)
- Protective antigen precursor - Bacillus Anthracis
- Recombinant H5N1 pandemic flu antigen: Is the repeated exposure to the nanoemulsion-based reagent can induces a immunogenic response mediated by tolerogenic dentritic cells activation, thus preventing hemagluttinin mutagenesis? Answer: The truth is in PMC2977862...
- "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -- George Orwell (1984)
- "We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." -- George Orwell
- "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." -- Winston Churchill
- "It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary." -- Winston Churchill
- "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill
- "What kind of people do they think we are? Is it possible they do not realize that we shall never cease to persevere against them until they have been taught a lesson which they and the world will never forget?" -- Winston Churchill
- "All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of Berlin. And therefore, as a free man, I take pride in the words "Ich bin ein Berliner!" -- John F. Kennedy
News and blog posts:
17 May 2013