This is an experimental (and open to all) notebook dedicated in understanding the so-called "chemtrails" phenomenon from scratch.
The project is currently licensed under GNU Free Documentation License Version 1.3.
Copyright (C) 2012 Etienne Robillard
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
Under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3
or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation;
with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts.
A copy of the license is included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License".
Has [SyntheticBiology] replace modern eugenics ? This wiki suggests an attempt to discuss a
story about eugenics and global scientifical misconducts in modern science or as
generally referred to as the "chemtrails" phenomenon.
Chemtrails is a recent phenomenon I started to observe around 2009.
At this time I had very little knowledge about geoengineering or even
basic chemistry. I then started to familiarize myself with such phenomenons as they began to occupy further lines of
dissipated white lines across unaffected clouds. I then further observed the phenomenon, and noted down the dates
of such "phenomenons" taking guess on their physical attributes and noticed they were from man-operated aircrafts or some kind of cloaked
aerial origin. (geoengineering, synthetic biology)
WW2 (World war 2) was for me a couple of popular American movie scenes including films and other things dealing with Jews being intoxicated with
poisonous gas in concentration camps. I was not very interested in them and neither in the chemotherapy eugenic "science" which resulted in thousands
of deaths (chemotherapy)
Omg its getting dark: Vivid Darkness Scene 1
Into this wiki the reader is invited to extend a experimental semantic framework to organize an human editable reasoning ontology on the progress and evolution of modern eugenics and in particular modern biological warfare on civilians and in particular in the Quebec region since the ending of the second world war. (ontology, accountability, open data, Quebec)
To understand the scientifical concerns with geoengineering and climate changes, it is hoped that a more precise hypothesis on modern cancer therapy could be better formulated using common sense, logical reasoning, and with a mindful distinction towards scientific literacy and synthetic biology to eradicate and disambiguate any scientifical misconceptions in chemtrails and with proper (civilian) attitude, unlike barbaric or hostile vision of a violence from such poorly made Hollywood made fanatic ideology of spraying humans with chemical based agents. (chemtrails, 9/11)
Orthogonal and potentially harmful drug delivery evidences involving undisclosed bioaerosol exposure
Start here if you wish to help:
- BCTP: Unit 1: Bicomponent Triton X-100 Tri-n-butyl phosphate
- Unit 1.1: Oil-in-water nanoemulsions as orthogonal drug delivery systems:
Asymmetric and unconventional gene therapy trials on unwary citizens is scientifically irresponsible
Cancer therapy drugs :
- Paclitaxel (Drug): Compare this with doxorubicin; non EGF(R)-specific (?);
- Docetaxel (Drug): A generic paclitaxel molecule used for targeted cancer therapy; Can be combined with Doxorubicin for advanced chemotherapy uses.
- Thus is Docetaxel classifiable as a DNA Topoisomerase II inhibitor drug regulating cell-dependent mitosis?
- Doxorubicin (Drug): A anti-malaria (?) drug with EGF(R)-specific binding;
- /Imatinib (Drug): A tyrosine kinase inhibitor drug designed by Novartis. Like Doxorubicin, may produces side effects including skin rashes and headaches. In addition, may also inhibit aCh(R) (acetylcholinesterase) and modulate ATP (adenosine tryphosphate) synthase inside the mitochondria membrane, suggesting Imatinib could have a potential role in regulating neurotransmitter regulation (calmodulin, GABA, etc). However it is unknown at this time if a generic version of this drug could deliver ATP mediated energy payload to epithelial cells from EGFR over-expressed phospholipid (ie: cholesterol). A suggested hypothesis is thus to assert the drug delivery factors of aCh derived receptors associated specifically to EGFR binding site in Alzheimer disease and related ATP based ligands. [Keywords: Imatinib, Alzheimer, ATP, Brain, aChr, calmodulin, EGFR, breast cancer, GABA, Glutamate, Glycine, Tyrosine, Adenosine, NMDA, Serotonin, Liposome]
H1N1 flu stuff, by year and relevance of publication. (Unit 3)
- Recombinant B. anthracis (endo)spores serving as potential biological agent to deter anthrax and influenza microbes in murrine and swine, or the emergence of nanovaccines in orthogonal drug delivery systems, with potential immunogenic features, like calmodulin (CaM) protein expression, and site-specific antigenic-like response (mutagenesis):
- http://anthraxvaccine.org (currently out-of-service! Last updated: 2012/03/30. Why is the downtime not resolved??)
- Also look here for more dots. And here too.
- Keywords: anthrax vaccine, BCTP, B. anthracis, B. cereus, food-grade protein nanoemulsions based drug delivery systems in aerosolized form, nanovaccines, H1N1, cytokine, bioaerosols, antigenic sin, antigenic drift, antigenic shift, immunotoxins, rPA (recombinant Protective Antigen),
- A single immunization with a dry powder anthrax vaccine protects rabbits against lethal aerosol challenge.
- 19514852 (pXO1 = conjugative plasmid, 184 kb long)
- Protective antigen precursor - Bacillus Anthracis
- Recombinant H5N1 pandemic flu antigen: Is the repeated exposure to the nanoemulsion-based reagent can induces a immunogenic response mediated by tolerogenic dentritic cells activation, thus preventing hemagluttinin mutagenesis? Answer: The truth is in PMC2977862...
- Liposome-mediated Dentritic Cells transfection: an orthogonal pathway for (inter-species) gene transfer and drug metabolism using hemogenic proteins (peptides) macrophages? (aka cytokines)
- Keywords: Google: "transfection epithelial cells"
- "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -- George Orwell (1984)
- "We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men." -- George Orwell
- "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." -- Winston Churchill
- "It is no use saying, 'We are doing our best.' You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary." -- Winston Churchill
- "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill
- "What kind of people do they think we are? Is it possible they do not realize that we shall never cease to persevere against them until they have been taught a lesson which they and the world will never forget?" -- Winston Churchill
- "All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of Berlin. And therefore, as a free man, I take pride in the words "Ich bin ein Berliner!" -- John F. Kennedy
News and media coverage:
- Remote-controlled genes trigger insulin production
- Etienne Robillard 07:18, 5 May 2012 (EDT): Whoa, calmodulin mediated signal transduction using fat-soluble nanoparticles aggregating to tumor cells in a "controlled/directed" process using heat/light energy as the master switch for tyrosine kinase II to induce or inhibit (auto)phosphorylation of pTyr residues?
- Bill Gates exposed for funding research, promotion of spraying geo-engineered 'chemtrails' across globe, 2012/02/08
- NanoBio gets license from agency to develop vaccine to fight respiratory syncytial virus infections, 2011/08/03
- Microbes Engineered for Low-Cost Production of Anti-Cancer Drug, Taxol, 2010
- GSK and NanoBio Signs Exclusive Over-the-Counter Licensing Agreement for Nanoemulsion Treatment, 2009/12/16
- Does Oxidative Stress Link NMDA and GABA Hypotheses of Schizophrenia? (Study), 2007/12/09
- Targeted drug delivery achieved with nanoparticle-aptamer bioconjugates, 2005/11/01
- BattellePharma to Present At Respiratory Drug Delivery VIII Conference., 2002/05/07
- U.S. Germ Warfare Research Pushes Treaty Limits, 2001/09/04
17 May 2013