Orthogonal and potentially harmful drug delivery evidences involving unidentified chemical inducers and repeated exposure may be light-sensitive and activated with light-gated photoreceptors.
Notes (MAP/EGFR kinase related):
- Important secondary messengers: NMDA, Dopamine, Serotonin, GABA, AChr, calmodulin, p38 MAP kinase
- Agent Buzz (Agent 15)
Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase:
- Sites of interests: p38 (MEK), EGFR (Fyn), c-Src homolog domain (brain/hippocampus/amygdala), Ras/Raf/MEK pathway (Bcl-2), NMDAR, NRG1
- Long term effects of experimental chemical promoter/repressor Z on cell division and duplication ?
Cannabinoid agonists and the cholinergic system: Selective affinity for the mAChR receptor may indicates endogenous endocannabinoids as potential agents for neuroprotection agaisn't benzylic-derived nerve gas precursors and Alzheimer disease. (EC 18.104.22.168)
- Delta(9)-THC mediated neurotransmitter synthesis: Hippocampus/Amygdala b-amyloid cleaving ? (GABA intermediate messenger/mAChR link..?) ?
- Key roles for nanoparticles based chemical inducers and repressors are multiples and under intense research including but not limited to chemotherapy and bioinformatics.
How the chemtrails program may have subverted the general public is an evidence of deeper conspiracy to allow unrestricted chemical spraying over domestic populations: Quebec government failure to protect and inform its citizens may suggests Quebec competing interests for experimental biopharmacological applications over public health and the well-being of its population.
Thanks for reading this far. This topic may be a little broad and require some refactoring.
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (Protein): A key membrane for targeted drug delivery, chemotherapy and perhaps tyrosine kinase protein blocking in MAJOR GROUPS of HUMANS populations possessing the EGF gene...
- CYP3A4 (Protein-coding gene)
Cancer therapy drugs :
- Paclitaxel (Drug): Compare this with doxorubicin; non EGF(R)-specific (?);
- Docetaxel (Drug): A generic paclitaxel molecule used for targeted cancer therapy; Can be combined with Doxorubicin for advanced chemotherapy uses.
- Thus is Docetaxel classifiable as a DNA Topoisomerase II inhibitor drug regulating cell-dependent mitosis?
- Doxorubicin (Drug): A anti-malaria (?) drug with EGF(R)-specific binding;
- /Imatinib (Drug): A tyrosine kinase inhibitor drug designed by Novartis. Like Doxorubicin, may produces side effects including skin rashes and headaches. In addition, may also inhibit aCh(R) (acetylcholinesterase) and modulate ATP (adenosine tryphosphate) synthase inside the mitochondria membrane, suggesting Imatinib could have a potential role in regulating neurotransmitter regulation (calmodulin, GABA, etc). However it is unknown at this time if a generic version of this drug could deliver ATP mediated energy payload to epithelial cells from EGFR over-expressed phospholipid (ie: cholesterol). A suggested hypothesis is thus to assert the drug delivery factors of aCh derived receptors associated specifically to EGFR binding site in Alzheimer disease and related ATP based ligands. [Keywords: Imatinib, Alzheimer, ATP, Brain, aChr, calmodulin, EGFR, breast cancer, GABA, Glutamate, Glycine, Tyrosine, Adenosine, NMDA, Serotonin, Liposome]
Predicting the role of competent cells in irreversible morphogenesis of highly pathogenic Anthrax strain: Science-fiction or red heering?
In other words, has "Synthia" been invited by fanatics to participate in a organized molecular hijack of the MAP kinase pathway to produce high-quality Anthrax spores ?
Therefore to confirm "Synthia" as a prime suspect in this organized murdering scheme, understanding the regulation of the MAP kinase protein is fundamental to hypothesize the role and implications of competent cells in Anthrax endocytosis. 1
So, is the aerosol agent a gold standard in restriction endonucleases based recombinant vaccine?
"Battelle, as a CIA contractor, partnered with Bioport for America's sole anthrax vaccine production. Bioport-largely owned by Britain's top secret biowarfare consortium PortonDown, bin Laden family associate Faud El Hibri, Admiral William J. Crowe, Jr., a former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and others (including, according to some investigators, the multinational investment firm and defense contractor, the Carlyle Management Group, that managed bin Laden family millions prior to 9-11, directed by past CIA director Frank Carlucci, James Baker III (->), and Past President George H.W. Bush);" 2
Okay! So where is Scooby Doo now, Mr. triple Dealer Spy ?
"For instance, Hatfill allegedly said that anyone who knew "how to grow anthrax spores of one to three microns had to know that the hole in an envelope is 10 microns and that the spores would escape." 3