< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
- CYP450 mediated  (A spironolactone derived alkyloid)
- optical isomerism (C2) : a HSL (homoserine) lactone derivative ?
- A high risks of hyperkalemia (K+) was found with long-term use of Yasmin. 
- Ethics of birth control with chiral Schiff base alkyloids in orthogonal Fmoc-carbonyl nucleophilic catalysis? See Grignard reagent .
Yb(OTf)3-catalyzed synthetic pyrrolidines via aldimine-protected analogs (Drosperinone)
- Hence, is there a Yb(OTf)3 (diastereoselective) route to remote activation of Fmoc-protected alkyloids via MW catalysis of C(2)-symmetric amines, ie Drospirenone ? [3, 4]
- Diastereoselective Synthesis of Pyrrolidines via the Yb(OTf)3 Catalyzed Three-Component Reaction of Aldehydes, Amines, and 1,1-Cyclopropanediesters