< User:Etienne Robillard | Notebook
Describe succinic acid here.
Use as voltage-gated pharmacochemical intermediates
- (2R)-2-(methylamino)succinic acid (also known as N-methyl-D-asparte receptor) - A dicarboxilic acid usable as titrable buffer agent for orthogonal amino acid protection ?
Use as metal-bound electrolyte/proton conductor in cyclic imide additions (Maleimide)
- cyclic imide hydrolase (Maleimide) : http://www.kegg.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?ec:220.127.116.11
- pathway (nicotinamide metabolism): http://www.kegg.jp/kegg-bin/show_pathway?map00760+C01596
- ATP-dependent hydrolase ?
- nicotinamide (NAD-specific) neurotoxic agent ?
- keywords: NADPH+, AuNP, ATP (hydrolysis), cyanophosphine
Unknown. The risks and effects of using succinic acid as calcium channel blocker may need further study.
- Succinic acid: http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Succinic_acid
- Imide: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imide
Error fetching PMID 9030755:
- Error fetching PMID 9030755:
Did you know?
Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. - Loretta Young