|Line 23:||Line 23:|
* racemization: "The production of a racemate from a chiral starting material in which one enantiomer is present in excess." (see
* racemization: "The production of a racemate from a chiral starting material in which one enantiomer is present in excess." (see [http://goldbook.iupac.org/R05025.html Racemate])
Revision as of 19:17, 28 August 2013
So you have been forced by a foolish human-android to acknowledge the insanity of this so-called society ? Don't worry, bud, we'll work something out as always :)
The purposes and aims of this experiment are two folds: First, we want you to avoid being mentally harmed while being forced to take antipsychotics drugs. Second, we want you to find a way to functionalize the degradation of the psychoactive compound into a non-psychoactive, and safe racemase.
- broad spectrum specificity : The degradation of the optically-active racemate must accept many substrates. (ie: pines and dones)
- Fast, safe, and side-effects free bioremoval of the metabolite.
One Step Transamination and Degradation of Paliperidone to PLP
- Approach 1: racemization of paliperidone to 5'-pyridoxal phosphate (PLP) via MTRR(ATP) synthase, a B-glucuronide (B-galactosidase) analog. This is an experimental method to neutralize the active metabolite to a more safe mono-aminase, which should hopefully provide a wet blanket for glutamate-induced neurotoxicity.
- paliperidone: an atypical antipsychotic derived from Risperidone. see Risperidone.
- clozanpine: another atypical antipsychotic
- citric acid : refer to "Citric acid cycle"
- racemization: "The production of a racemate from a chiral starting material in which one enantiomer is present in excess." (see Racemate)
- palmitate: Salt/ester of palmitic acid - a saturated fatty acid (reference: wikipedia)
- ec 220.127.116.11: NAD-specific isocitrate dehydrogenase (an enzyme): http://www.kegg.jp/dbget-bin/www_bget?ec:18.104.22.168
- pathway (Citrate cycle): http://www.kegg.jp/kegg-bin/show_pathway?ec00020+22.214.171.124
- Methionine Metabolism
- Wikipedia:Beta-glucuronidase (ec 126.96.36.199)
- Absorption, Metabolism, and Excretion of Paliperidone, a New Monoaminergic Antagonist, in Humans
- The Oxidative Stress May be Induced by the Elevated Homocysteine in Schizophrenic Patients
Did you know?
The secret of education lies in respecting the pupil. - Ralph Waldo Emerson