I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Eva Klinman
- Room 360, Next House
- Home Address: Potomac MD
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Lodish Lab at MIT, in the Whitehead. I research the role of ADAMs and their substrates in extracellular protein cleavage, based on a screen of different stresses in human Jurkat and mouse Baf3 cells.
- 2006, Winston Churchill High School
- 2010, MIT: Biological Engineering, focus in Neuroscience
- Alzheimer's disease
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.