User:Federico Castro M
|Welcome visitor! feel free to comment, ask or discuss anything about my work here.|
|Vita brevis, ars longa, occasio praeceps|
Federico Castro Monzón
- Biology Student at the UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México)
- Member of the 2007 and 2008 UNAM-IPN iGEM team
- Contact me at Rakenishu AT gmail.com
- My msn is fedmaniac AT hotmail.com
I'm interested in designing and constructing basic modules for life. I aim to implement functions of higher organisms in bacteria and ultimately to implement modules of life in free cell systems endowing vesicles with properties associated with living systems. The successful construction of such devises would allow us to establish whether or not the basic elements necessary for natural processes are complete and well understood and even reveal flaws in our current understanding of living systems.
- UNAM-iGEM wiki.
- Undeveloped Ideas
- Useful links and text that I've gathered - Later this might become a Synthetic biology guide.
- The map of OWW community
- The development of the iGEM on OWW
- Random OWW page
- Papers I'm interested at in CiteULike
- A sandbox
This page was created on December/31/2007, it was recently updated on December /15/2009