User:Franklin J Lu
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Franklin J Lu
- Stanford University
- 380 Roth Way
- Dept of Chemical Engineering
- Stanford, CA 94305
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Swartz Lab at Stanford University and am currently working on establishing a sustainable method for biological synthesis of hydrogen from biomass.
- 2016, PhD, Stanford Univeristy
- 2008, MS, University of Pennsylvania
- 2005, BS, Cornell University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.