- Gan Hm
- University Of Technology Malaysia
- Faculty of Biosciences and Bioengineering
- Level 3 , Dewan Sultan Iskandar, UTM
- Skudai , Johor, 81310, Malaysia.
I zm currently working in Dr Adibah's Lab (Research lab 2). I learned about Openwetware from google for protocol, and I've joined because i would like to learn and share fancy things that's not commonly found in standard protocol but can make work in lab easier and more enjoyable.
I like to work with bacteria in general because
1. i can see them 2. they grow fast 3. when they grow i m happy 4. and it's amazing how much metabolic diversity these guys possess. 5. without bacteria, we aren't going anywhere
2008-Present, PhD, University of Technology Malaysia
2005-2008 , BS, Rochester Institute of Technology
Degradation of xenobiotic compound particularly aromatic amine generated from decolorization of azo dye
Regulation of quorum sensing in bacteria
and molecular cloning (bacteria) in general.