I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gene Shackman
- Global Social Change Research Project
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am the director of the Global Social Change Research Project http://gsociology.icaap.org. I learned about OpenWetWare from someone who posted a note on an email list I'm on (evaltalk from the American Evaluation Association), and I've joined because I can add to the page about Guide to Statistical Software http://openwetware.org/wiki/Guide_to_statistics_software
I am not with an institution, but I manage a website about program evaluation and social research methods. See this page for more info about me http://gsociology.icaap.org/report/whoare.html.
- PhD, State University of New York, at Albany
- BS, Michigan State University
- Free Statistical Software
- Presentation of Statistical Data
- Presenting research results in manner understandable to general public
- Gene Shackman. Gene Shackman on Free Statistical Packages. American Evaluation Association AEA365 A Tip-a-Day by and for Evaluators http://aea365.org/blog/?p=2493 10 January 2011.
- Gene Shackman. Free Statistical Software. May 2009. http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Free_statistical_software
- Gene Shackman. Review of Applied Statistics for Public Policy. by Brian Macfie and Philip Nufrio. In March 2006 issue of Journal of Official Statistics. Page 166-168