- Gerald Liew
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Beckman Center, Rm B109
- 279 Campus Drive
- Stanford, CA 94305
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a graduate student in Max Nachury's lab at Stanford University.
- Ciliary export
- Biochemistry of Hedgehog signaling
- Regulation of ciliary signaling
- 2009, Sc.B. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Brown University
- 2009: Leallyn B. Clapp Prize for Outstanding Senior Honors Thesis in Biochemistry
- 2009: Prize for Academic Excellence in Biology
- 2004: National Science Scholarship, A*Star, Singapore
• Foulk MS, Waggener JM, Johnson JM, Yamamoto Y, , Urnov FD, Young Y, Lee G, Smith HS, Gerbi SA. Isolation and Characterization of the Ecdysone Receptor and its Heterodimeric Partner Ultraspiracle through Development in Sciara coprophila. Chromosoma (2013). Advance online publication. doi:10.1007/s00412-012-0395-4.