User:Gerd Egger, Md
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gerd Egger, MD
- former Professor at the Institute of Pathophysiology, Med.Uni. Graz, Austria
- Address: Kapellenweg 16, A8063 Hart-Purgstall,Austria
I worked in my own laboratory in cooperation with several clinical institutions at the Med.Uni. in Graz, Austria
I learned about OpenWetWare from Sci Am May 2008, p.48,
My main reason for joining OWW: Cooperation offer, looking for someone willing and able to continue my scientific work. Topic: definition of infection risk in immunocompromised patients.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.