I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Graham Heimberg
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Santa Barbara, California.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Labratory of Optical Physics at University of Illinois as well as a member of the Illinois iGEM team.
- 2011, BS in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Bioengineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Synthetic Biology and iGEM at Illinois (http://openwetware.org/wiki/IllinoisSyntheticBio)
- Plasma Display
- Fully Addressable, Self-Assembled Microcavity Plasma Arrays: Improved Luminous Efficacy by Controlling Device Geometry (Society for Information Display 2008)
- Similar paper pending acceptance in Applied Physics
- Weather and Sky Statistics for White Mountain Research Station, Barcroft Facility- New Astronomy. January 2006. 11:4 218-225