I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gregoire Michaux
- IGDR - CNRS UMR6290
- 2 avenue du Professeur Léon Bernard
- 35043 Rennes Cedex
- 2007-present, PI, IGDR, Rennes, France
- 2002-2006, Postdoc, LMCB, London, UK
- 1997-2001, PhD, IGBMC, Illkirch, France
- Membrane traffic and polarity
Membrane traffic and epithelial polarity are connected at multiple levels. We work on the role of membrane traffic in apical delivery of essential polarity and junction proteins. We are particularly interested in the function of clathrin and its adaptor complex AP-1 in apical sorting and transport.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.