I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gregoire Michaux
- IGDR - CNRS UMR6290
- 2 avenue du Professeur Léon Bernard
- 35043 Rennes Cedex
- 2007-present, Group leader, IGDR, Rennes, France
- 2002-2006, Postdoc, LMCB, London, UK
- 1997-2001, PhD, IGBMC, Illkirch, France
Membrane traffic and epithelial polarity are connected at multiple levels. We work on the role of membrane traffic in apical delivery of essential polarity and junction proteins. We are particularly interested in the function of clathrin and its adaptor complex AP-1 in apical sorting and transport.
- Shafaq-zadah M, Brocard L, Solari F, Michaux G. AP-1 is required for the maintenance of apico-basal polarity in the C. elegans intestine. Development, in press.
- Michaux G, Dyer CEF, Nightingale TD, Gallaud E, Nurrish S, Cutler DF* (2011). A role for Rab10 in Von Willebrand Factor release discovered by an AP-1 interactor screen in C. elegans. J Thromb Haemost. 9, 392-401.
- Liégeois S, Benedetto A, Michaux G, Belliard G, Labouesse M (2007). Genes required for osmoregulation and apical secretion in C. elegans. Genetics, 175, 709-724.
- Michaux G, Abbitt KB, Collinson LM, Haberichter SL, Norman KE, Cutler DF (2006). The physiological function of von Willebrand's factor depends on its tubular storage in endothelial Weibel Palade bodies. Dev Cell, 10, 223-232. "Must read", Faculty of 1000.
- Michaux G, Pullen T, Haberichter SL, Cutler DF (2006). P-selectin binds to the D’-D3 domains of von Willebrand factor in Weibel Palade bodies. Blood, 107, 3922-3924.
- Michaux G, Legouis R, Labouesse M (2001). Epithelial biology: lessons from C. elegans. Gene 277, 83-100. Review.
- Michaux G, Gansmuller A, Hindelang C, Labouesse M (2000). CHE-14, a protein with a sterol-sensing domain, is required for apical sorting in C. elegans ectodermal epithelial cells. Curr Biol 10, 1098-1107.