User:Gregory A. Peters
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gregory A. Peters
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Searching Webpages of Labs, and I've joined because We are a new lab at UCSD that recently moved from Harvard. Our main research focus is on Physics and Biology. Please see the current webpage for more info on this: http://jun.ucsd.edu The reason why we want to use OWW is because we want to have a collaboration site for our group. We would like each person to have an account and be able to edit the webpage and share results. I have used Microsoft sharepoint in Industry to create a webpage and I feel this would accomplish a very similar thing but be easier to use for Academia. In addition I beleive it would help us collaborate with other Academic labs! Thanks..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.