User:Gregory L. Szeto
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gregory L. Szeto
- 500 Main St
- Bldg 76 Rm 217
- Cambridge, MA 02141 USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am currently a postdoctoral research fellow in Prof. Darrell Irvine's lab at MIT. I learned about OpenWetWare from Internal institutional communications, and I've joined because Scheduling for Wafergen PCR system..
- 2010, PhD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Program in Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- 2004, BS, Carnegie Mellon University, Depts of Chemical and Biomedical and Health Engineering
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.