(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 23:52, 29 September 2007
- B.S. Biomedical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin
- Graduating in May 2008
University of Texas
- Advisor: Nicholas Peppas, ScD
- Fall 2007: Cytotoxicity studies of Polyaniline-Polymer Acid Complexes
- Spring 2007: Doping of Polyaniline for Use in Recognitive Hydrogels
NSF REU in Cellular Engineering, Rice University, Summer 2007
- Advisor: Junghae Suh, PhD (Suh Lab)
- Project: Creating Viral Contrast Agents for Optical Imaging
Awards & Honors
- BMES National Undergraduate Research and Design Award 2007 - For work on "Doping of Polyaniline for Use in Recognitive Hydrogels"
- University COOP Undergraduate Research Fellowship
- I should know since I'm applying to graduate school, right?