User:J. M. Uriel Urquiza
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- J. M. Uriel Urquiza
- Retorno del amor #2 Torre B, Colonia el mirador universidad, Cuernavaca, Morelos
- Gob. Francisco García Conde #12 Colonia San Miguel Chapultepec, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico Distrito Federal
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Computational Genomics Laboratory at National Autonomous University of Mexico. I learned about OpenWetWare from Through the iGEM-2009 web page, and I've joined because Because I am interested on Synthetic Biology and I'm participating in iGEM 2009.
- MSc in Systems and Synthetic Biology 2012-2013, University of Edinburgh
- BSc in Genomics Sciences 2006-2010, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- systems and synthetic biology of Circadian Clocks
- BioHacker Spaces