I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jack Wang
Carnegie Mellon University 5000 Forbes Avenue Porter Hall 208 Pittsburgh, PA 15213 Email me through OpenWetWare
I work with the Energy and Behavior Group at Carnegie Mellon University. This research group is comprised of the three departments: Tepper School of Business, Engineering and Public Policy, and Social and Decision Science.
- 2010, BS Policy and Management, Carnegie Mellon University
- Behavior and energy consumption
- Reducing our carbon footprint
- Sustainability and energy efficiency
- Krishnamurti, T., Schwartz, D., Davis, A., Fischhoff, B., Bruine de Bruin, W., Lave, L., Wang, J., Preparing for smart grid technologies: A behavioral decision research approach to understanding consumer expectations about smart meters. Energy Policy (2011)