User:James P. McDonald
- James P. McDonald
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Loyola Marymount University
- Major: Biology
- Graduating: Spring 2013
- Upper Division Classes: General Physiology and Lab, Biochemistry, General Physics I, General Physics II, Embryology & Development, General Microbiology, Plant Interactions, Principles of Ecology, Genetics Lab, Urban Ecology, Biomathematical Modeling
- I hope to attend medical school next year. I want to become a physician but at I am unsure in what specialty, at this point.
- My favorite aspect of biology is the infinite amount of knowledge out there and the constant advances that are taking place. I also specifically enjoy genetics. I like to know why we are the way we are and how we get that way.
- My favorite aspect of math is that you can almost always come up with a definite answer. This makes math something that is often straightforward and universal.
I have been doing plant research with Dr. Drennan for the past two years. I have been testing the thermal tolerance of two succulent plants: Dudleya and Sedum. I have been comparing the plants' usefulness in green roofs.
- James P. McDonald 16:50, 21 January 2013 (EST):