I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jane Zhang
- Boston University
- 44 Cummington St
- Boston, MA, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Klapperich Lab at Boston University, pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Biomedical Engineering.
- 2008, MS in Biomedical Engineering, Boston University
- 2005, BASc in Engineering Science, University of Toronto
- Ayach BB, Yoshimitsu M, Dawood F, Sun M, Arab S, Chen M, Higuchi K, Siatskas C, Lee P, Lim H, Zhang J, Cukerman E, Stanford WL, Medin JA, and Liu PP. . pmid:16467148.
- Kulinski MD, Mahalanabis M, Gillers S, Zhang JY, Singh S, and Klapperich CM. . pmid:19130239.
leave a comment about a paper here
- edited by Michael A. Stroscio and Mitra Dutta. Biological nanostructures and applications of nanostructures in biology. New York: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, 2004. isbn:030648627X.