I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jay Reimer
- Dalat International School
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Looking for instructions on web to build gel electrophoresis boxes., and I've joined because I am a high school teacher who thinks doing science is cool, but building your own tools to do science is even cooler..
- 1998, MEd (Secondary Education), Western Washington University, Wa USA
- 1996, BSc, (Biology), Trinity Western University, BC, Canada
- 1990, BASc, (Applied Human Nutrition), University of Guelph, Ontario, Canda
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.