User:Jeremy R. McLain
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jeremy R. McLain
- The University of Texas at Austin
- 313 E 38th Street
- Austin, Texas
- mclain.jeremy [@ gmail]
I am currently part of a design team at the University of Texas at Austin that will present a project at international bio-molecular design competition this November.
- 2013, BS, University of Texas at Austin
Nanotechnology - Designing nano-scale systems and devices that perform various useful functions.
Light Spectroscopy - Using the UV and visible spectrum to develop methods useful in imaging and early cancer detection.
Drug Kinetics - Developing various systems that obtain zero-order release kinetics, creating a device used to deliver insulin to diabetic patients that is low-maintenance and cost-effective.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.