User:Jeremy S. Myers
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Revision as of 17:26, 11 April 2008
- Jeremy S. Myers, Ph.D.
- AstraZeneca Fellow
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Mass Spectrometry Research Center
- Nashville, TN, U.S.A.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Proteomics Research Center at Vanderbilt University. I learned about OpenWetWare while trying to identify available electronic lab notebook wiki resources, and I've joined to develop and distribute laboratory protocols.
- 2003, Ph.D., Louisiana State University
- 1999, B.S., Bucknell University
- Proteomic Analysis of DNA Damage Response Signaling Pathways
- Mass Spectrometry Analysis of Protein Posttranslation Modifications
Publications (since 2007)
- Myers JS, Zhao R, Xu X, Ham AJ, Cortez D. Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 dependent phosphorylation of ATRIP regulates the G2-M checkpoint response to DNA damage. Cancer Res. 2007 Jul 15;67(14):6685-90. PMID: 17638878