User:Jeremy S. Myers
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jeremy S. Myers, Ph.D.
- AstraZeneca Fellow
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Mass Spectrometry Research Center
- Nashville, TN, U.S.A.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Proteomics Research Center at Vanderbilt University. I learned about OpenWetWare while trying to identify available electronic lab notebook wiki resources, and I've joined to develop and distribute laboratory protocols.
- 2003, Ph.D., Louisiana State University
- 1999, B.S., Bucknell University
- Proteomic Analysis of DNA Damage Response Signaling Pathways
- Mass Spectrometry Analysis of Protein Posttranslation Modifications
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.