User:Jeremy S. Myers
- Jeremy S. Myers, Ph.D.
- AstraZeneca Fellow
- Advanced Targeted Proteomics Team Leader
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Mass Spectrometry Research Center
- Nashville, TN, U.S.A.
for more information visit: http://www.advancedtargetedproteomics.com
- 2003-2007 Postdoctoral Fellow
- 2003 Ph.D., Louisiana State University
- 1999 B.S., Bucknell University
- Targeted Mass Spectrometry-based Proteomics
- Targeted Therapeutics
Publications (since 2007)
- Myers JS, Zhao R, Xu X, Ham AJ, Cortez D. Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 dependent phosphorylation of ATRIP regulates the G2-M checkpoint response to DNA damage. Cancer Res. 2007 Jul 15;67(14):6685-90. PMID: 17638878