|Line 40:||Line 40:|
#Review Bonnet , Scheper , Divita . Morris (2008) ''Targeting Kinases and Phosphatases that regulate Cell Cycle Progression''. Trends in cell cycle research, ed. Yoshida K., Research signpost.
Revision as of 20:08, 3 March 2009
- Jerome Bonnet
- Stanford University, Department of Bioengineering.
I work in the Endy Lab at Stanford University on the engineering of genetically encoded memory systems.
- 2007, PhD in cell and molecular biology, CRBM-CNRS, University of Montpellier, france
- 2003, MS in Biological science and health, University of Montpellier.
- 2001, BS in Biochemistry, University of Montpellier.
Synthetic Biology, Systems Biology, Bioengineering. Evolutionary Biology, Origins of Life.
- See my lab notebooks
West African traditional Mandingo music. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=322568465
Donaba, French site, with a lot of videos: http://www.donaba.net/videoAfrique.php?service=surleWeb&categorie=&pays=&page=1
- Bonnet J, Coopman P, and Morris MC. . pmid:18604163.
- Bonnet J, Mayonove P, and Morris MC. . pmid:18384749.
- Bonnet J, Scheper J, Divita G. and Morris MC (2008) Targeting Kinases and Phosphatases that regulate Cell Cycle Progression. Trends in cell cycle research, ed. Yoshida K., Research signpost.