I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jerome Bonnet
- Stanford University, Department of Bioengineering.
I will join the Endy Lab at Stanford University in October 2008 to work on the engineering of genetically encoded memory systems.
- 2007, PhD in cell and molecular biology, CRBM-CNRS, University of Montpellier, france
- 2003, MS in Biological science and health, University of Montpellier.
- 2001, BS in Biochemistry, University of Montpellier.
Synthetic Biology, Systems Biology, Bioengineering. Evolutionary Biology, Origins of Life.
West African traditional Mandingo music. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=322568465
Donaba, French site, with a lot of videos: http://www.donaba.net/videoAfrique.php?service=surleWeb&categorie=&pays=&page=1
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.