(Difference between revisions)
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 21:26, 16 May 2007
- Currently a Research Assistant II at the Broad Institute of Harvard Chemical Biology
- B.S. in Biotechnology concentration in Chemistry from Worcester Polytechnic Institute 2006
- Combinatoral Chemistry Research Associate at ArQule 2003
- Consulted in Pharmaceutical Validations from 2002 - 2005
- Quality Control internships from 1998 - 2001
- Synthetic Biology
- Chemical Biology
- Small Molecule MicroArrays.
- Surface Plasmon Resonance
- SPR small molecule and nanoparticle assays with the following proteins: Heat Shock Protiens; Aurora A; HDACs; Notch
- SMM screens
- Streamlining MetaData
I have none. See our group publications.