User:John Joseph Peloquin
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- John Joseph Peloquin
- Diamond V
- 6301 Kirkwood Blvd
- Diamond V Research & Innovation Center
- Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work at the Research & Innovation Center for Diamond V. I learned about OpenWetWare from Google, and I've joined because To make use of up to date protocols and communicate my findings related to my work..
- 1984, PhD, Texas A&M University
- 1980, MS, University of Notre Dame du Lac
- 1975, BS, University of Notre Dame du Lac
- Immune response to dietary substances
- Gut flora and interactions with host
- <<italic>>C. elegans<<italic>> and other model systems.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.