User:John S. De Friel
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- John S. De Friel
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from random google searches for other lab information, and I've joined because I want to create a space where everyone in my lab can share information and research plans..
- 2012 - , PhD, UCSD Dept. of Bioengineering
- 2012, BS, UW - Madison Dept. of Chemical Engineering
- 2007, BA, The Evergreen State College
- Systems and Synthetic Biology
- Synthetic Ecosystems
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.