User:John T. Prince
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
listed on [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=
listed on [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=+JT+AND+%+++Ahn+NG+++%29 pubmed] or on [http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=-IlwlFoAAAAJ Google Scholar Profile]
John T. Prince Dept of Chemistry and Biochemistry, BNSN E114 Brigham Young University Provo, UT 84602 801-422-7123
- BS, Brigham Young University, Microbiology (Chemistry minor), Merritt Andrus lab.
- PhD, University of Texas at Austin, Molecular Biology, Mass spectrometry proteomics and bioinformatics, Edward Marcotte Lab.
- Postdoctoral, HHMI Research Specialist, University of Colorado at Boulder, Cell signal transduction, Natalie Ahn Lab.
I am currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Brigham Young University.
- Mass spectrometry based proteomics and lipidomics
- Systems biology and bioinformatics