MIT Fall 2006
- 5.07 Biological Chemistry I
- 7.03 Genetics
- 20.310 Molecular, Cellular and Tissue Biomechanics
- 20.309 Biological Engineering II: Instrumentation and Measurement
- 20.181 Computation for Biological Engineers
- iMath Program
- Imperial iGEM 2006 - Biological Oscillator based upon Predator-Prey interactions using quorum sensing molecules.
- 2004 - present: Imperial College, London - BEng in Biomedical Engineering with a year abroad at MIT, 3rd Year
- Summer 2005: Harvard Summer School, Organic Chemistry (S-20ab)
- 2002 - 2004: British School in the Netherlands (Voorschoten, Netherlands)
- 2000 - 2002: St. John's School (Houston, TX, USA)
- Sport – Swimming and Badminton
- Travel – Travel over Europe, Asia, Africa, and North America
- Arts – frequent concerts, plays, and musicals as well as enjoy visiting art galleries and reading classics
More Random Stuff About Me
- Favourite Colours: Orange & Blue
- Ethnic Origin: Chinese from the Philippines
- Place I would like to retire: somewhere in the USA
- Quote I like: "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"
- Religious Affiliation: None
- What I wanted to be when I grew up: pilot, businessman, lawyer, among other things
- What I want to do now: medicine
- Places I haven't been that I want to go: Australia & New Zealand
- My best place to relax: a remote island in the Philippines
- One thing I can't live without: internet...:)
20.310 Term Paper
Analysis of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type I gp120 Receptor Interactions and its Implications on Future HIV Drug Therapy. (A single paper critique)
- Chang MI, Panorchan P, Dobrowsky TM, Tseng Y, and Wirtz D. . pmid:16282475.
- Doranz BJ, Baik SS, and Doms RW. . pmid:10559353.
- Hill CM, Deng H, Unutmaz D, Kewalramani VN, Bastiani L, Gorny MK, Zolla-Pazner S, and Littman DR. . pmid:9261346.
- Kwong PD, Wyatt R, Robinson J, Sweet RW, Sodroski J, and Hendrickson WA. . pmid:9641677.
- Wu L, Gerard NP, Wyatt R, Choe H, Parolin C, Ruffing N, Borsetti A, Cardoso AA, Desjardin E, Newman W, Gerard C, and Sodroski J. . pmid:8906795.