User:Jonathan G. Cannon
- Jonathan G. Cannon
- High Point University
- 833 Montlieu Ave
- (Congdon Hall rm 338)
- High Point, NC, 27262, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I teach and direct a small, undergraduate research group at High Point University. I learned about OpenWetWare from The Scientist eln (electronic lab notebook) review article, and I've joined to record our original research in an open format, and to introduce lab class students to electronic notebooks and open science.
- 2007, PhD Biophysics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2000, BS Molecular Biology, Brigham Young University
- Osmolyte effects on biochemical interactions
- Introducing students to the research process
- Pre-biotic evolution and artificial cells (hopeful future direction)
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.