I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Jonghoon Choi, Ph. D.
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
1550 Orleas street, Baltimore, MD 21231
I work in the Russell H. Morgan Department of Radiology and Radiological Science at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. I learned about OpenWetWare from jhibrg, and I've joined because share our science.
2008 Ph. D. in Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering University of Maryland
2006 M.S. in Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering University of Maryland
2004 B.S. in Department of Chemical Engineering Seoul National University Seoul, Korea
- Nanoparticle synthesis
- Nanoparticle biological responses
- Nanoparticle cancer treating application
- Nanoparticle MRI application
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.