User:Kam D. Dahlquist
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Kam D. Dahlquist, Ph.D. Associate Professor Department of Biology Loyola Marymount University 1 LMU Drive, MS8220 Los Angeles, CA 90045
I am the head of the Dahlquist Lab at Loyola Marymount University. I learned about OpenWetWare through a Google search when I was searching for a protocol online. I've joined because I run a lab with undergraduates at a primarily undergraduate institution and would like to post my protocols and supply lists online for easy access and to share them with the community.
- 2000, PhD, University of California, Santa Cruz
- 1993, BA, Pomona College
- XMLPipeDB: A Reusable, Open Source Tool Chain for Building Relational Databases from XML Sources; creating MAPPs and Gene Databases for the GenMAPP software
- The Global Transcriptional Response of Saccharomyces cerevisiae to Cold Shock and Recovery
- Mathematical Modeling of the Transcriptional Network Controlling the Environmental Stress Response in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Identifying Soil Bacteria and Biochemical Pathways in the Ballona Wetlands for the Bioremediation of Organic Pollutants
- Dionisio, JDN and Dahlquist, KD Improving the Computer Science in Bioinformatics Through Open Source Pedagogy SIGCSE Bulletin 2008 Jun; 40(2) 115-9. doi:10.1145/1383602.1383648 Abstract
- Salomonis N, Hanspers K, Zambon AC, Vranizan K, Lawlor SC, Dahlquist KD, Doniger SW, Stuart J, Conklin BR, and Pico AR. . pmid:17588266.
- Dahlquist KD. . pmid:18428731.
- Segal MR, Dahlquist KD, and Conklin BR. . pmid:14980020.
- Doniger SW, Salomonis N, Dahlquist KD, Vranizan K, Lawlor SC, and Conklin BR. . pmid:12540299.
- Dahlquist KD, Salomonis N, Vranizan K, Lawlor SC, and Conklin BR. . pmid:11984561.
- Dahlquist KD and Puglisi JD. . pmid:10860719.
- Recht MI, Douthwaite S, Dahlquist KD, and Puglisi JD. . pmid:9931247.
- Recht MI, Fourmy D, Blanchard SC, Dahlquist KD, and Puglisi JD. . pmid:8893854.
- Dahlquist K and Puglisi JD. . pmid:8643361.