User:Kasey E. O'Connor
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Kasey E. O'Connor
- Loyola Marymount University
1 LMU Drive MS-B 6904 Los Angeles, CA 90045
I work in the Mathematics Department at Loyola Marymount University. I learned about OpenWetWare from class, and I've joined because my class requires it.
- I am currently working towards a Bachelor of Science in Biomathematics.
- I am expected to graduate in May 2014.
Upper Division Mathematics Courses Taken
- MATH 360 - Statistics and Probability
- MATH 321 - Real Variables I
- MATH 357 - Complex Variables
'Upper Division Mathematics Courses Currently Enrolled In
- MATH 331 - Elements of Group Theory
- MATH 355 - Methods of Applied Mathematics
- MATH 499 - Mathematics and Networks
Upper Division Biology Courses Currently Enrolled In
- BIOL 398 - Biomathematical Modeling
- Starting in Spring 2013 and continuing through Summer 2013, I will be doing research with Dr. Fitzpatrick. We will be mathematically modeling dynamic networks of an interacting society, optimization and game theoretic methods of modeling interactions, and numerical simulation techniques.
Error fetching PMID 13718526:
- Error fetching PMID 6947258:
- Error fetching PMID 13718526:
leave a comment about a paper here