- I'm working on a system for controlling the mean and variance of protein distributions within cellular populations.
I'm interested in understanding, designing and constructing new biological systems. I also think about how biology directs and determines human thinking, morality, behavior and culture.
- My short term goals are enabling tools for building biological systems, as well as a developing a conceptual and mathematical understanding of cellular processes.
- My long term goals are robust and scalable biological systems, and better living through biological design.
- I am applying to graduate schools to study molecular complexity and engineering in biological systems.
- lab talk on the value of independent tools for biological manipulation.
- BS Physics at Caltech, 2006
- email me: kelsic a caltech d edu