User:Kevin J. Spring
- Kevin J. Spring, Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Houston, TX, USA 77030
- 2012, PhD, University of Houston Department of Biology and Biochemistry
- 2006, BS, University of Houston - Downtown
My primary motivation is to appropriate biological components to perform new functions, while also gaining insight into biological design. I study and work on protein design, metabolic engineering, and biological membranes.
- Synthetic Biology pmid=24621257
- copy number variation and control in the ciliate Chilodonella uncinata pmid=23437129
- uncinata is not pathogenic to Culex pipiens mosquitoes pmid=23413784